What's time is it?

10.26.2009

Can't Wait Until my 12th B'day!

Hey hey guys! How are you today? still good? i hope. :) And today, i don't know why, i'm can't wait my 12th B'day. But.. is so far! My Birthday is March, 20th. To Long right? Hummm! maybe, i'm can't wait just because my b'day is on A PARTY! wahhaa, my dad tell me 1 minute ago. Wahaha, i want! because my 10th and my 11th is not on party! But i think i have an idea to My 12th B'day Party. " STELLA 12th CIRCUS B'DAY PARTY! " Yey!! and did you know i love Circus! and the clothes too, to FABULOUS. Love it. Humm, and i'm on delema! In my b'day ada " LADIES CLOWN " My best friends! But, did you know, the make up is not a like CLOWN! Just like a pretty clown with a amazing make up! They are not wear a big nose!! But they wear a cute and awesome dress! Wooohooo, and i wear that too! :D :D Humm, you can see it the costume! You know bratz the movie right? Yeah, just like that on the B'day Party, and Actully Meredith B'day!! Let's see. But maybe, my dress like them too, actuly like on the left. YASMIN DRESS!


Woohooo.. :D :D And also my b'day have a contest too. " The Best Costume " yeah, my b'day party dress code is Cute Dress, like a candy! :D :D Woooooo, can't wait can't wait. Hihihi, and i'm invite my best best friends, Kak Dea. :) :) hihii. LOVE IT! :D
xoxo
stellaaaa:)

No comments:

Post a Comment